Title:The Yoga Cookbook: Vegetarian Food for Body and Mind
Publisher:New Age Books
Edition:First Indian Edition
Remarks:Colour Photographs, Glossary and Index. Recipes from the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre.
Size:182 x 236 mm
The Yoga Cookbook is the classic guide to a healthy, healing diet.The teachings of Yoga advocate a vegetarian diet with special emphasis on foods that bring peace to body, mind and spirit. The Yoga Cookbook makes this health giving yogic diet available to everyone. The easy-to-follow recipes use pure, wholesome foods that increase vitality, energy, health and joy. The book offers advice on the basic
ingredients and suggests ways of food combining--what to eat together, and what to keep apart.
* The first international illustrated book on yogic cooking
* Food from all over the world for every time of day
* Wheat-free recipes and guidance for vegans
* Recipes developed by the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres
* Illustrated throughout with specially commissioned photographs.