Title:Decorative Mehandi Hands Coloring Book
Subject:Coloring Books / Colouring Books
Remarks:B&W Illustrations and Each Illustrations Descriptions.
Size:248 x 332 mm
The decorative mehandi designs contained in this book are representative of different cultural traditions, which you will come across especially in Nepal. Inclusive of both Hindu and Buddhist traditions, the designs presented here are meant as a fusion of both Eastern and Western concepts. They are created with the purpose of encouraging an interest in the folk-art of the East.
The illustrations included in this book are as following:
• Flower motifs from India showing different varieties of flowers and leaves.
• Motifs from India depicting heart-shaped symbols.
• Flower motifs from Buddhism with different kinds of lotuses.
• Buddhist cloud motifs with clouds, waves and mountains.
• Buddhist water motifs.
• Buddhist fire motifs.
• Buddhist stone motifs.
• Star motifs in Mithila art.
• Decorative motifs in Mithila art.
• Goddesses in Mithila art.
• Embroidery motif from the Rabari nomadic tribe.